ERW Tube Mill, 120x120mm
200x200 Square tube mill with direct forming technology
300x300 Square tube mill with direct forming technology
Rollers of square tube mill with direct forming technology
Squeezing rolls of square tube mill with direct forming technology
Sizing section of square tube mill with direct forming technology
Great flexibility and possibility for modifying tube dimensions without having to change the rollers during forming, welding, sizing and flattening for any sizes included within the equipment setting range.
- Extreme reduction of equipment set up time.
- Simple adjustment on any technical parameters- including tube angle radius.
- The screen displays real time production status for each procedure.
- Reduction of manpower due to the complete automation of mill operation.
- Significantly saves the costs for roller changing, easier to maintain the equipment.
- Increasing productivity and reduction of stock and related costs.
Steel Coil → Uncoiling → Flattening/Leveling → Shear & End Cutting → Coil Accumulator → Forming → Welding → Deburring → Water Coiling → Sizing → Straightening → Cutting → Packaging
|Square Tube||40 x 40 – 120 x 120 mm|
|Rectangular Tube||60 x 40 – 160 x 80 mm|
|Wall Thickness||1.5 mm – 5.0 mm|
|Tube Length||6.0 m - 12.0 m|
|Line Speed||Max. 60 m/min|
|Welding Method||Solid State High Frequency Welding|
|Forming Method||Directly Forming to Square and Rectangular Tubes|
|Model||Square Pipe (mm)||Rectangular Pipe (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Speed (m/min)|
Each production line is strictly designed and made according to customer requirements, so that we are able to offer our customers the line that best meets their needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.