Asphalt Mixing Plant Spare Parts
HT-HI provides a comprehensive range of replacement parts and accessories to suit all types and brands of asphalt plants. When ordering asphalt plant spares from HT-HI, you should tell us the brand and model of your asphalt equipment, and give us the drawings or samples of the plant replacement parts you want. Then HT-HI will be able to design and manufacture the product exactly according to the information you have offered.
- We offer the following castings
- Wear Liner
- Mixing Blade
- Mixing Arm
- Casting Wear Ring
- Cast Iron Spacer
- Wear Plate
Italy: SICOMA, MARINI
China: SANY, ZOOMLION, XCMG, NFLG, YUESHOU
Casting steel: DIN, JIS, EN, ASTM, GB
White chromium alloy castings: Cr content of 8%-29 %
Ni hard cast iron: containing 2-6%
Manganese steels: with a Mn content of 13 – 17 %
Low alloy martensitic steels
As our commitment to quality, we source our raw material, sand and scrap iron from reputed suppliers such as Baosteel, TISCO,SINOSTEEL, JinChuan Group.Special raw materials are used depending on the application and customer requirements. We constantly work as a team with our customers and raw material suppliers to improve the strength and surface.
- Wear parts for asphalt mixer
- Mixing arm & mixing blade for asphalt mixing plant
- Spacer, Ring and Wall liners
Why Choose Us
HT-HI castings are produced with an abrasion resistant iron with a minimum of 550 brinell hardness. The accessories of HT-HI can work with ordinary stone for more than 100 thousand times. HT-HI is now the Chinese largest manufacturer of wear-resistant parts for both concrete mixing plants and asphalt batching plants. Each year we are able to produce 20,000 tons of wear-resistant Cr/Mn hard cast iron castings. We have a cost advantage over other competitors.
- More Details
- Precise mold making: We use the most advanced 3D simulation PROCAST & Solidworks 3D software to ensure a high-precision mold making and casting process.
- Fully automatic molding line: The Denmark DISA MATIC 200 vertical molding line operates with a high level of automation. The production process is friendly to the environment.
- Constant-temperature casting: Constant-temperature casting is guaranteed with the use of Toshiba constant-temperature casting control system and patented filter screen.
- Strict quality control: Direct-reading spectrometers from Thermo Fisher and Barid are adopted to control the quality of our products in the manufacturing process.
- Health and safety is at the center of everything we do, from the daily routines in our plants to our customers’ project worksites.