Non Dispersive Infrared Gas Analyzer (NDIR) SR-2000Ex (Flameproof Type)
The SR-2000Ex explosion proof infrared gas analyzer can be used to detect the designated gas content in mixed gas backgrounds such as CO, CO2, CH4, SO2, NH3, H2O, NOx and other hydrocarbons. The explosion resistant gas analyzer will avoid explosions, even if the machine breaks down or sparks at high temperatures.
- Non-dispersive infrared rapid gas analysis technology
- High accuracy infrared detector with integrated interference filters
- New electrical modulated infrared light source, filming gas chamber which is easy to disassemble, embedded data acquisition system.
Diatomic molecular gas: CO, CO2, CH4, NH3, SO2, NOx and hydrocarbons, etc.
|Zero drift||£±1% FS/7D|
|Span drift||£±1% FS/7D|
|Response time||T90< 20S|
|Sample gas flow rate||500mL/min|
|Preheating time||20min (Optional); 120min(Maximum accuracy)|
|Signal output||4-20mA/750Ω, RS232/485 (Optional)|
|Alarm||High-limit alarm, low-limit alarm|
|Temperature and humidity||0-45°C, 20-80%RH|
|Power supply||220VAC, 50Hz|
|Explosion proof level||Ex dII CT6 (Including Acetylene)|
- Explosion proof carbon monoxide analyzer
- Explosion proof carbon dioxide analyzer
- Explosion proof ammonia analyzer
- Explosion proof sulfur dioxide analyzer
- Explosion proof methane analyzer
Chemical fertilizer, chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, building materials, power plants, cement, environmental protection, agriculture, medical and other industries.
- Ammonia Production Gas Analyzing
- Thermal Power Generation Gas Analyzer