CNC High Speed Servo Hydraulic Press Brake
The HB series CNC high speed servo hydraulic press brake uses a Holland DELEM DA52S system, or DA56S, DA66T as the numerical control system.
The press brake is designed with a servo motor driven hydraulic pump, and an electro-hydraulic servo valve to control synchronization of double cylinders, and a hydraulic vaulted automatic crowning system. It features a high precision control as well as a high bending and repeat positioning accuracy.Parameters
|Max. open height||mm||430||430||430||480||480||480||480||480||480|
|Back gauge stroke||mm||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Outline size (L×W×H)||mm||1680×1980×2470||1825×1650×2600||2825×1650×2430||3500×1650×2540||4500×1650×2540||3500×1650×2580||4500×1650×2580||3500×1730×2580||4500×1730×2580|
- The CNC system uses a Holland DELEM DA52S system with a full range of functions and simple operation.
- The double cylinder synchronization system with electro-hydraulic servo valve for synchronous control, features precise control, a high bending accuracy and accurate repeat positioning. It also allows for an unbalanced machine loading.
- When the back gauge acts and sheets are manually positioned, the main servo motor will stop working, and save energy, by up to 40% when compared to other similar equipment on the market today.
- Employing hydraulic deflection automatic compensation system fixes the issue where the slide deflects during the bending process, thus improving the workpiece quality
- The hydraulic system is an integrated control system that can reduce pipeline installation, and with an imported seal ring, improves the working stability of the machine tool.
- Both sides of the machine frame are fitted with C-type plates on which a high-precision linear scale is installed to avoid machine body's throat deformation that will negatively impact the bending precision during the bending process.