The main difference between bar and prep faucets and a kitchen faucet is the size. Bar and prep faucets are generally smaller, as they are most often placed in a secondary kitchen or bar sink. We offer a variety of bar and prep faucets that are suitable for a variety of different kitchen and bar layouts.
Our faucets are made of high-quality stainless steel and copper, as well as undergo different surface treatments to ensure the corrosion resistance and durability.
We maintain an extensive style inventory, as well as offer customization services for customers, ranging from product design, all the way to production. Customization includes color options of unfinished stainless steel, silver, rose gold, and different materials, including stainless steel or copper, and finally, different sizes.
- Material of main body: copper
- Material of handle: zinc alloy
- Material of spout: rubber
- Ceramic valve
- Honeycomb faucet aerator
- Flow rate: 8-9 L/m
- Featuring a single hole installation, the faucet is secured with mounting nuts.
- 5-year warranty
- All accessories in the picture included
- The bar/prep faucet is ideal for an entertainment area, kitchen island, or prep sink.