Scaffolding Plank Rollforming Line
Scaffolding is a temporary working platform to ensure the smooth advance of a variety of construction processes. Scaffold deck provides a solid standing surface for working platform. Compared with other scaffolding, steel scaffold deck has better loading capacity, longer service life, along with ease of mounting and dismounting.
Our scaffold deck roll forming machine allows for quick forming of 0.6-2.0mm thick steel coils. Configured with punching device and post-shearing system enables to produce scaffold decks with various ideal lengths. Full forming speed at 10m/min. High precision rollers ensure the final products’ accuracy, and the use of Siemens or Mitsubishi operating system makes it easy to operate, which enhance production efficiency while guaranteeing quality.
In addition, we can customize the very scaffold deck roll forming equipment corresponding to your requirements on the profile, material and so on.Common Profile
- Punching machine
- Servo Feeding Device
- Motching device
- Roll forming systen
- Post cutting device
- Produce quality scaffold decks with smooth surface and high precision (tolerance within 1mm).
- Scaffold deck roll former is designed with 80mm solid shafts and H-beam as base, capable of withstanding longtime production without deformation.
- Forming rollers are precisely machined by CNC machine tool to ensure the final scaffold decks’ precision.
- Cutting tools are stress relieved to obtain higher hardness such that they won’t be deformed after long-term production. It is essential for the final products’ quality.
- Mitsubishi or Siemens operating system is reliable in performance, and easy to operate that auto product is started with required length and quantity given. The cutting length tolerance is within ±2mm.
- Production speed at 10m/min.
|Install Size||About 20m × 1.7m × 1.5m (length × width × height)|
|Color||Main color: green|
|Warning color: yellow|
|Suitable Raw Material|
|Main Technical Parameters|
|Quantity of forming roller stations||16|
|Diameter of forming roller shafts||80mm|
|Roll forming speed||10m/min|
|Forming roller material||GCR15steel, coated with quench heat treatment|
|Cutter material||CR12 mold steel, with quench heat treatment|
|Control system||PLC and converter|
|Electric power requirement||Main motor power: 15kw 22KW|
|Hydraulic unit motor power: 5.5kw|
|Electric voltage||According to customer's requirement|