Waste Sorting Plant (Construction Waste) Solution for sorting construction waste
The waste sorting plant for construction waste is designed to convert construction waste into reusable materials.
1. Inorganics: sand, soil, cement
2. Recyclables: wood, fiberboard, cloth, plastic, rubber, metal,
1. Recycling of remaining decoration materials
2. Recycling of demolition waste
3. Post-war reconstruction
- This waste sorting plant shreds sorted gravel and clay into particles of roughly 10mm for brickmaking. Other recyclables are directly incinerated to generate electricity. Valuable materials such as metal and plastic are recycled and reused, thus improving material utilization and increasing economic efficiency.
- The plant has a processing capacity of 100 tons per hour.
- Belt feeder
- Oscillating screen
- Trommel screen
- Disc screen
- Magnetic separator