Thermal Conductivity Gas Analyzer SR-2050Ex (Flameproof Type)
- Principle: The explosion proof hydrogen analyzer is an instrument for analyzing gas composition by measuring the change of thermal conductivity of mixed gases. It can be used to measure H2, He and other gases.
1) The micro-sensor (MEMS) we use features a high precision and integration micro-processing technology, as well as a high detection accuracy and stable performance.
2) The explosion proof hydrogen analyzer can avoid explosion even if the machine breaks down, or sparks at high temperatures.InquiryMain specifications
Range 0-100% Scale interval 0.001 Linear error ±2%FS Zero drift £±2%FS/7D Span drift £±2%FS/7D Response time T90< 25S Sample gas flow rate 500mL/min Preheating time 15min (Optional); 30min (Maximum accuracy) Signal output 4-20mA/750Ω, RS485/232 (Optional) Alarm High-limit alarm, low-limit alarm Temperature and humidity 0-45°C, 20-80%RH Power supply 220VA, 50Hz, adjustable to local frequency Explosion proof level Ex dII CT6 Protection level IP65Type Guide
- Type: Hydrogen Analyzer SR-2050AEx
Explosion proof, digital display
- Type: Hydrogen Analyzer R-2050BEx
Explosion proof, LCD display, trend chart
Explosion proof hydrogen analyzer is suitable for plants with inflammable and explosive gases. It is widely used in chemical fertilizer, petroleum, chemical industry, sulfuric acid, metallurgy, power, hydrogen production and biological fermentation industries. It can also be used for continuous detection of gas concentration areas in the environment and emissions of a pollutant source.
- Trash Burning Gas Analyzer
- Biogas Plant Gas Analysis